Cash RequiredThe cash required is the amount of cash you have available or that you can access without referring to a traditional loan (family loans, stock, retirement plans, etc).
Total InvestmentThe total investment is the total expected spending amount to start their business. This includes the franchise fee and other spending fees such as real estate, staffing, and supplies.
|Starting at $80,000|
Available LocationsThe available locations for franchising are the territories or regions the franchisor is looking to develop.
|All of Middle East|
|Total Units (Worldwide)||150|
PANO is the largest network in Europe for signing and visual communication. The PANO dealers are signage experts and specialists in adhesive advertising and sign making.
With almost 150 agencies in every continent (France, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Spain, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Ivory Coast, Mauritius, Senegal, Brazil, Djibouti, etc.) the PANO network is continuing its development by opening new branches closer to customers and also by offering the latest generation of visual communication solutions.
Join a fast-paced market where PANO's reputation, unique know-how and more than 40 years of experience will help you to succeed!
The signage experts
PANO celebrates 40 years of experience in designing signs for traders, artists, SMEs and SMIs. Dealers have a state-of-the-art, high-tech production tool to meet current market trends. The PANO network now offers national coverage, with nearly 130 concessions in France and internationally. Excellent opportunities are still available.
The PANO market is huge and includes shop windows, utility vehicles, information boards and banners. It is the go-to for artisans, traders, industrialists, real estate professionals, event organizers, town halls, etc. The gross margin on adhesive marking is 80%.
PANO guarantees a reduced time between request, order and delivery.
The company has set up a key account department for sign making for multi-site companies, such as franchise networks or big international commercial brands who trust PANO's quality.
Advantages of this brand
- Operating under a reputable brand in your own territory.
- Gaining valuable experience in the commercial, technical and administrative fields, thanks to an integrated training center and a well-established network.
- Your financial requests will be met by a well-known bank.
- There is a significant gross margin on the manufacture of adhesive markings.
- Contributing to the network's evolution, by participating in its international council.
The PANO package includes:
- A contract allowing you to use the PANO brand.
- Learning about software, technique, crafts and other key information over a period of two to four weeks at the training centre and in pilot shops. You can also avail of training for a week on site when opening the store. No specific skills are required.
- Complete production tools.
- Computer pack.
- Unique custom-made furniture.
- Starting stock and operating equipment.
- An opening package with all the printed materials and a marketing package for opening and inauguration.
- A list of PANO clients, including advertising agencies, dealers, administrations, big international brands, groups and franchises.
- A list of PANO suppliers who offer the best rates. There is no obligation to purchase from these suppliers.
The trademark license agreement requires the payment of a fixed monthly fee for the use of the trademark.
How to become a PANO dealer
Do you want to evolve towards a new and exciting life where you are fully independent while still being able to rely on your network?
Contact PANO, free of charge, to see if you are a suitable partner.
PANO will determine whether or not you are a suitable candidate, in order to waste no time. Your application will be accepted if you show ambition, order, hard work, business sense and "network" spirit.